The success of the culture at Zircon comes from its willingness and commitment to helping others, as we believe helping others achieves genuine happiness.
Zircon donates staff time and large donations to the Rapid Relief Team, RRT, a large global organisation which has a commitment to offer quality assistance to charitable and government organisations confronting some of humankind’s greatest challenges, including natural disasters, heart disease, cancer research and the plight of the homeless.
The events we have participated in 2017 are;
- Cornerstone breakfast for the homeless in Dandenong 23rd March. 120 meals
- Mental health expo Frankston 21st April. 340 meals
- Take a break from cancer Frankston 26th June. 470 meals
- St John of God winter Warmers 27th July Berwick. 234 meals
- St John of God Caregivers expo 29th July Berwick. 200 meals
- Homeless prevention week Frankston 3rd August. 300 meals
- Very special kids Piggybank appeal September. 300-400 meals
- Frankston hospital Tuesday 10th October. 500 meals
- Anti-poverty week Frankston Thursday 19th October 200-300 meals
The events still to come are;
- Very special kids annual fair plus Saturday 25th November. 1200meals
- VSK fashion sale Saturday 25th November. 100-200 meals
The events we have participated in 2018 are;
- Frankston Hospital – Emergency Dept. Equipment Fundraiser 14th February.